Saturday, May 14, 2016

Stupid Heretic

Why should I not be a creative evolution of Mohammad
Have I suffered any less than the Messiah
Do I stutter any less than than Moses
Am I any less important than Abraham
Was I any less clay than Adam
Then why this morass

Just show up, just a peak
For I am looking at the wrong door
I long for light
I feel light
But these eyes yearn for your presence

If all these remain illusions
Then let yourself be an illusion too
Come talk to me too
I am tired
It has been one-sided chatter for too long
You will find my love,
I long for nobody else.

Why hide?
You made these eyes,
Made me yearn to see you,
Yet, you remain hidden,
Within these clay pots.

Let me assure you,
I am the lowest of the low,
But I have become, what I am,
From longing for you, unknowingly, knowingly

Let these words be the testament,
Who has no Oneness?
I am going mad here, swinging between answers
I find no solution, in the answers either.

WallAllahlam

No comments:

Post a Comment